CPBS has created an integrated system consisting of 1-1/8” or 2-1/8″ C-SIS (Composite Structural Insulated Sheathing), integrated joint sealing accessories and Stuc-O-Flex elastomeric acrylic stucco. This system utilizes a combination of construction methods and advanced building materials that virtually eliminate thermal bridging that robs your building of energy performance and your pocketbook.
Engineered to perform at the highest levels for decades, the C-SIS Stucco System dramatically outperforms the traditional built up, piecemeal combination of OSB, caulk and tape, house wraps and vapor retarder in lowering operating costs and improving life-cycle costs. No other stucco system delivers as many benefits in a single system with enhanced structural performance, continuous insulation, water resistive barrier, air tight building envelope and vapor retarder.
What is so unique about the C-SIS Stucco System? What makes the C-SIS Stucco System the best alternative to traditional exterior sheathing like OSB or plywood? Homeowners, building owners, property managers, architects and specifiers can count on C-SIS Stucco System to deliver the following key performance characteristics:
- Structural and non-structural uses for wood or metal framed, residential and commercial buildings
- Ideal design for new construction, remodeling and exterior energy retrofits
- Meets 2015 Energy Code requirements, www.EnergyCodes.gov
- Enables LEED and NAHB Green Building points
- Engineered to surpass new, stronger wind performance code criteria for high wind zones everywhere, by an improved method for braced wall construction
- Creates an air-tight exterior envelope, delivering long term sustainability
- Increase R-Value, R-6 insulation in only 1-1/8” thickness and R-12 in 2-1/8″ thickness
- Complete air and water barrier, the FRT skin also serves as a vapor retarder
- Multi-tasking green building product that eliminates the need for additional materials and speeds exterior wall construction time
- No adhesives are ever used in the manufacturing process which eliminates the possibility of delamination of the FRT skin from the foam
- Comprehensive fastening and joint sealing, that is pre-integrated and matched to perform at high levels for decades
- Manufactured & tested to be installed & left unfinished for up to 180 days
- Easy to finish the exterior FRT skin with Stuc-O-Flex elastomeric stucco
- Eliminates costly thermal transfer, which is the conduction of hot or cool temperatures through wood and metal framing members
- Measurably decreases cooling/heating costs in any type of climate zone delivering substantial energy savings for the lifetime of the building
- Delivers an attractive payback and long term return on investment
The construction solution of the future … today!